*Note: As of July 2022, our production team is proactively opening up the bags and flipping the float switch over prior to shipment. If your toggle switch arrives with the bag open, your switch has already been flipped over for convenience. If the bag is sealed, the switch still needs to be flipped over. If unsure, please compare to the photos below*
For most installs, the float on the Tank Full Float Switch must be flipped over 180 degrees to configure the switch as normally open. This is desired so that when the float raises up when the tank is full, the normally open circuit closes and the system stops.
It is a very simple task and the instructions & photos below will help serve as a guide.
1) Remove plastic clip from bottom of switch assembly
2) Slide float down shaft to remove
3) Flip over float 180 degrees and slide back onto shaft, so that "smooth" white side faces UP towards wires, and the side with a plastic feel & two grey circles faces DOWN towards the plastic clip. See photos below for clarification.
4) Reattach plastic clip to hold float in place
5) Your tank switch is now properly oriented to work with your Spectra system!