I would like to treat my well because testing revealed coliform bacteria. Which product do I need and how do I use it?

If you want to do a one-time basic chlorine treatment and purification of your well, then we recommend you use Micropur Forte since this has disinfecting properties.

The product must be allowed to react with the water for approximately 2 hours for proper disinfection and purification. After that, the coliform levels should be drastically reduced.

Note: Since groundwater can enter a well anew at any time, such a chlorine treatment does not last forever. Thus, the level of coliform bacteria can again increase. Water testing should be performed on a regular basis. When coliform bacteria have again increased, another treatment with Micropur Forte can be performed.